UV Lights

Safe water is critical to everyone's health, and the safety of your water cannot be taken for granted. The only way to ensure a safe water supply is to test the water and treat the problems found. Some contaminates pose immediate health risks, while others are more of a long term threat.

Ultraviolet water purification is a unique and rapid technique to rid water of bacteria, mold, virus and algae without the use of heat or chemicals. This method of water disinfection is ideal for many applications because nothing is added to the water.

Bacteria - These microscopic organisms are colorless, odorless and tasteless, so you may be ingesting them without even knowing it. Not all bacteria cause disease, but many are harmful. The presence of coliform bacteria is a indication that the water is contaminated with the types of bacteria that causes illness. In fact, the correlation between coliforms and harmful bacteria is so strong that the EPA standard for safe drinking water is zero coliform.

Nitrates/Nitrites - The presence of these contaminates indicates a favorable atmosphere for bacteria. In addition, concentrations as low as 10 parts per million (nitrates) and 1 part per million (nitrites) in an infant's drinking water can cause cyanosis, a poisoning of blood cells which can prove fatal.

Ultraviolet light provides the easiest, most economical treatment method. The UV lights are easy to install, and require very little maintenance, much less than other methods of disinfection. They are safe and reliable, and completely chemical-free.

What is ultra violet radiation? - Ultraviolet light is a type of light that cannot be seen. It's wavelengths are shorter than the wavelengths of visible light and carry more energy. Ultraviolet light is the natural method of disinfection. Ultraviolet light works the same as sun light, penetrating harmful organisms and destroying them from the inside.

Ultraviolet light will give you and your family peace of mind. The light will protect the water that enters the house.

BACK